Connect departments and external teams by synchronizing
Connect departments and external teams at the flip of a switch
Exalate is the most complete & flexible synchronization tool on the planet for issue trackers and task management systems.
Experience an intuitive collaboration between teams across Jira's, HP QC/ALM & other issue trackers.
Auto sync in any direction
As a result, there’s never any confusion into knowing who sees what.
Control what you share
With Exalate you can choose to customize exactly what you share & who you share it with.
Keep your own workflow
Multiple issue trackers
You can integrate as many instances of issue trackers you need.
Whether it’s multiple Jira’s in cloud, server or datacenter. Or synchronization with HP QC/ALM or other, we can sync it all.
Curious to see how synchronization could solve your particular problem? Read our article covering various use cases:
- Collaboration with external teams or subcontractors
- Local collaboration across different projects
- Working in remote instances from within your own issue tracker
- Live migration of data to a remote issue tracker
- The centralized Master instance
Book a completely free one-on-one demoNot sure if Exalate is what you're looking for? Let us run you through a live demo tailored to your use case. Just pick the time that will be most convenient to you.
What customers say about Exalate
- Exalate provides a very helpful issue synchronization solution, the groovy-based scripting engine is robust and extensible.
Exalate also has a great customer-centric support which adds value to the plugin.
- Carrie Lin, AMD
- Exalate brings flexibility, efficiency, backed with expert support to the party. It has become an essential enabler for the matrix organization I am part of. I can recommend everyone to take out the time to evaluate this plug-in.
- Ben De Pauw, Sofico
- The script engine allows for great flexibility. Where flexibility turns into problems, the raving support from the team comes to the rescue. One of the best I've seen!
- Gert-Jan Van De Streek, Founder Avisi
- Exalate was a big added value to our infrastructure. It finally offered us the exact tooling necessary to solve our multiple Jira integration problems. The script-based approach offers enormous possibilities for complex scenario's, but does not create overhead for straightforward problems. I'm a big fan of Exalate and it has proven worth every single cent.
- Kenneth Van Peteghem, Actemium
Get started for freeWith a fully functional Exalate license for 30 days.
PricingExalate is available for JIRA Server, JIRA Cloud and HP/QC ALM. Synchronising is unlimited between any of these platforms as long as each instance has a valid Exalate License.
Exalate for Jira
Server or Datacenter
Exalate for Jira
The company behind Exalate is iDalko. iDalko is a Platinum Atlassian Solution partner with an in-depth expertise of +10 years in the Atlassian space. But we are most known for our support, which is nothing less than legendary.
Our support team of true heroes will assist you every step of the way. We know this is important to you. So reach out to us any way you prefer: live chat, Email, service desk or the Atlassian forum. We're here to help.