LOCATION: Berchem, Be COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive able to manage and win complex deals involving multiple stakeholders and longer sales cycles. You will develop long term relationships with our new and existing clients and generate upsell opportunities.
You will work closely with our marketing team and sales engineers to gain an excellent understanding of our client needs and identify opportunities to market our product even better.
If you get a kick out of adding real value for our customers and closing lasting deals, then we are looking for you.
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko. Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- You’ll go work for a scale-up company, in a start-up function, so you’re very eager, entrepreneurial, ready to explore, experiment and build your own way, with growth in mind.
- You have experience in closing deals with complex buyer's journeys in IT-related industries with technical products.
- You are comfortable targeting existing customers to create upselling opportunities of high value.
- You are able to conduct proper research and analysis to identify target accounts and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- You are an excellent networker, presenter and negotiator.
- You have a Team-player mentality, but you’re definitely also a self-starter at heart.
- At iDalko we speak over 19 languages, yet the go-to language for both internal and external communication is English.
- Sales Management Experience
- ITIL , SIAM or related certifications
You will (boldly) go wherever good sales results may take you! This may include the following:
- Research, plan, manage and close upsell opportunities with our existing customer base.
- Leverage existing relationships and networking contacts to find new Sales leads.
- Identify new target accounts, and develop relationships with key stakeholders to generate high value client opportunities in order to build out the Exalate Network.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients and prospects and understand their changing needs.
You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to carve out your own sales path to growth!
- You’ll make product presentations and present POC’s in close collaboration with a dedicated pre-sales engineer.
- You’ll maintain accurate sales records, figures, and reports in the sales database and the relevant customer information.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to be in charge of your own agenda and to shape your job as you skyrocket our sales numbers.
- Working from home if you want to. (also after the pandemic )
- Free lunches, when the office re-opens.
- A competitive salary, of course.
- Extra Legal benefits when opting for a payroll contract in Belgium.
- Training on demand.
- Become part of the coolest team… well… ever.
Sounds and reads like you? Apply now!