LOCATION: Berchem, BE COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
iDalko is a fast-growing technology scale-up with ambitions for world domination (tongue in cheek). We are a solution partner doing consultancy on Atlassian tools (like Jira and Confluence) to the local Belgium and French market. And we sell an enterprise synchronization solution Exalate on a global scale.
Some of our local clients are: Brussels Airport, KBC, Agfa, Barco, Napoleon Games, …
Some of our international clients are: Samsung, Verizon, IBM, Dell, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, ...
what will you do?
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Who are you?
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Dutch, French and English, in written and verbal form
Bonus points for:
- HR related IT-experience.
- Flexible schedule with a possibility to work from home if needed.
- Coverage of professional trainings, conferences and workshops.
- Ability to travel between our offices in Europe at the company expense.
- Regular performance review.
Send us your resume! We look forward to meeting you!