LOCATION: Berchem,BE or Paris, FR COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: As Soon as Possible
System administrator, DataBase administrator, Full Stack Developer, Network administrator / 0 - 2 years experience
Are you the right person for the job?
iDalko is looking for its future Atlassian Engineer based in Paris or Berchem. You can work from home, and be based anywhere in France or Belgium. If you are looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced IT company?
Join us to support our customers on Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, ...) and the add-ons of the ecosystem. Pssst… If you know other tools as monday.com, feel free to contact us!
- First contact with customers ; analyze and understand their needs, advise them and provide them with the best solutions to meet their expectations.
- Responsible for the handling, complete processing, and follow-up support requests (requests and/or incidents).
- Update internal support documentation and contribute to the development of user help documentation.
- Provide on-site /remote configurations and implementation on the Atlassian Stack.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of iDalko’s activity.
Why Join us?
At iDalko, we provide the best environment for our coworkers. With a perfect balance between personal and professional life.
As an Atlassian Engineer, you will participate in our development and growth. We want you to keep growing while being in a healthy and multicultural environment. That’s why we promote autonomy and the possibility to work from wherever you want.
Whether you are a Full Stack developer, or already competent with Atlassian, we provide you with time and budget for training. You can learn, be supported, and be trained by the best.
At iDalko, you can choose to work remotely, or in an awesome office with games to relax, (very good) coffee, and some excellent equipment. But keep in mind, no matter which one you choose, you’ll be part of such a nice company. We trust each other, we have fun, we are team players, and we believe in explicit communication and constructive feedback. Join us and be part of the iDalko family.
Let's meet each other!