Senior Front-End Software Engineer
LOCATION: Europe Timezone COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
iDalko is a fast-growing technology scale-up with ambitions for world domination (tongue in cheek). We are a solution partner doing consultancy on Atlassian tools (like Jira and Confluence) to the local Belgium and French market. And we sell an enterprise synchronization solution Exalate on a global scale.
Some of our local clients are: Brussels Airport, KBC, Agfa, Barco, Napoleon Games, …
Some of our international clients are: Samsung, Verizon, IBM, Dell, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, ...
A glimpse into the company values and culture:
- There is no micromanagement at iDalko, you are required to work independently, make decisions and own the results;
- We value proactiveness in projects as well as in daily tasks;
- The initiative is appreciated when you also act on it;
- We thrive on diversity & respect in all interactions;
- We are in sync, meaning we keep things aligned, and well communicated so that the teams can collaborate smoothly;
- And we enjoy the journey we are on because our team consists of people who inspire each other and work great together.
About the project:
Exalate is an innovative integration platform allowing to build a synchronization bridge between different work management systems. Its unique single-tenant distributed nature using a customized synchronization engine makes it a solution that allows the implementation of a large array of integration scenarios.
- Working in collaboration with your team, while delivering project requirements
- Project improvement/refactoring proposals.
- Keep libraries/dependencies up-to-date;
- Unit testing
essential skills and qualifications:
- 4+ year of professional software development experience
- Experience with React ( React Hooks )
- Experience with Redux (Redux toolkit)
- Experience with Styled Components
- Knowledge and experience with Webpack
- Ability to work with Git, Gitflow
- Good understanding of OOP
Would be a plus:
- experience with Docker
- Typescript knowledge
- Experience with Redux toolkit
- Experience with JS testing frameworks (Jest, react-testing-library)
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~100 employees in total) company;
- Comfortable offices in Lviv and Antwerp;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work remotely whenever needed (unlim) — and we had it even before it was cool :
- Team Events and lots of small ones each year, weekly Team Lunches and the classic set of goodies at the office.