Front-End Software Engineer
About the project:
Idalko has several products in active development and we are not planning to stop there — there is one more coming up.
So far, for the position of Front-End developer, the first project to work on will be Table Grid Next Generation.
As a Front-End Engineer at a product IT company, you’ll be part of a team of highly skilled technical professionals whose primary responsibility is delivering top quality products.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative problem solver, and a committed team player.
- 1-2 years of experience with front-end development;
- English level B2 and higher;
- Strong experience using React.JS, Redux/Flux;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn, etc.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of TypeScript and SQL;
- Basic knowledge or understanding of back-end technologies such as Scala and Play Framework.
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~70 employees in total) company;
- European management;
- Comfortable office in the Lviv city center;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good Health Insurance Package;
- Accountant to help with the PE maintenance;
- Possibility to work remotely whenever needed (unlim) — and we had it even before it was cool.
- After the pandemic is over — 2 big Team Events and lots of small ones each year, weekly Team Lunches and the classic set of goodies at the office.