HR / Office Hero
iDalko is a fast-growing technology scale-up with ambitions for world domination (tongue in cheek). We are a solution partner doing consultancy on Atlassian tools (like Jira and Confluence) to the local Belgium and French market. And we sell an enterprise synchronization solution Exalate on a global scale.
Some of our local clients are: Brussels Airport, KBC, Agfa, Barco, Napoleon Games, …
Some of our international clients are: Samsung, Verizon, IBM, Dell, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, ...
what will you do?
- You will be the first point of contact for the Costa Rican team for all things Admin and HR.
- You will be a true master of communication and proactive follow-up.
- As the Costa Rican team is growing, you will be coordinating the search for new hires through external recruitment agencies and through your own sourcing.
- A growing team will require infrastructure, such as a co-working office space, or in due time, a privately owned office. Who knows?
- Keep a constant eye on the Costa Rican Job Market so we can adjust to evolving trends and maintain our competitive position as a top-employer for entrepreneurial people.
- Assist in setting up a fleshed-out HR structure with regular and unified performance reviews, onboarding processes and training & learning opportunities.
- Perform regular checks to see how we can best expand and stabilize our Costa Rican Office:
- Will we establish Legal Entity?
- What are the options regarding benefits?
- What assistance with regards to invoicing can we insource with regards to our private entrepreneurs?
- What are our insurance needs with regards to travel and others from and to Costa Rica?
- These are just a few of the challenges that await you.
- You will be the ultimate "Liaison Officer" for our Costa Rican team and maintain excellent lines of communication with the teams in both Belgium and Ukraine.
Who are you?
- You have strong and professional English communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- You are very familiar with Costa Rican law and legislation, social laws, and the recruiting landscape.
- You have proven experience in either office management or HR services.
- You have experience with working in a multicultural team that operates in different timezones all across the world.
- You are a born multitasker that can follow-up on multiple processes at the same time.
Bonus points for:
- HR related IT-experience.
- Flexible schedule with a possibility to work from home if needed.
- Coverage of professional trainings, conferences and workshops.
- Ability to travel between our offices in Europe at the company expense.
- Regular performance review.
Send us your resume! We look forward to meeting you!