HR People Partner
LOCATION: Lviv, UA COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
iDalko is a fast-growing technology scale-up with ambitions for world domination (tongue in cheek). We are a solution partner doing consultancy on Atlassian tools (like Jira and Confluence) to the local Belgium and French market. And we sell an enterprise synchronization solution Exalate on a global scale.
Some of our local clients are: Brussels Airport, KBC, Agfa, Barco, Napoleon Games, …
Some of our international clients are: Samsung, Verizon, IBM, Dell, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, ...
A glimpse into the company values and culture:
- There is no micromanagement at iDalko, you are required to work independently, make decisions and own the results;
- We value proactiveness in projects as well as in daily tasks;
- The initiative is appreciated when you also act on it;
- We thrive on diversity & respect in all interactions;
- We are in sync, meaning we keep things aligned, and well communicated so that the teams can collaborate smoothly;
- And we enjoy the journey we are on because our team consists of people who inspire each other and work great together.
what will you do?
Your responsibilities as an HR People Partner will include:
- Analyze and implement Company HR policies and procedures, develop HR strategy;
- Coordinate performance management and career development, identify training needs and conduct one to one meetings;
- Consult managers on people-related issues, improve their work relationships with employees, manage critical communications;
- Take care of the day-to-day HR needs of our Ukrainian team;
- Support the company’s culture, values and atmosphere;
- Identify and implement new HR practices.
Who are you?
- English - Upper-Intermediate level and higher;
- 2+ years experience in a People Partner role;
- Excellent People Management skills;
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
What makes you stand out:
- You are tech-savvy because we use a lot of systems;
- Being flexible is natural to you;
- You are good at troubleshooting and facilitating issues;
- Office in the heart of Lviv;
- IT equipment for efficient work;
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~90 employees in total) and international company;
- European management - the HQ is in Antwerp, Belgium;
- Daily practice in written and oral English;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth, business trips if required;
- Health Insurance Package;
- Accountant to help with the PE maintenance;
- Comfy knick-knacks, pizza days, team outings, game nights, and other social events.
Send us your resume! We look forward to meeting you!