IT Content Marketer
LOCATION: Berchem, Be or Paris, FR COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
Are you a driven Marketer with a passion for IT? Does your command of French rival that of Baudelaire? Is your English fluent too? Est-ce que vous adorez la culture start-up, ou on vous donne la liberté pour prendre votres responsabilités en main? Alors, you are the candidate parfait pour nous!
Si you can lire ce text without any issues et si vous êtes capable of writing such lines vous même, this could be your dream boulot!
Read on, you rockstar:
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko.Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- Great French writing skills & fluent English speaking
- Copywriting experience
- Background in or keen interest in IT (experience or studies)
- Social Media management experience
- Email marketing experience
- Basic to intermediate design skills (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Basic to intermediate video editing skills (Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Basic web design skills (Drag-n-drop design)
Bonus Points For:
- HTML, CSS
- SEO experience
- SEA experience
- IT Degree
- Experience working with Jira
- CRO experience
Your Responsibilities Would Be:
- Write compelling copy in fluent French & English
- Manage Social Media channels for our French and Belgium markets
- Run paid social media campaigns
- Optimize ad copy
- Run email campaigns
- Design landing pages for conversion (with a no-code drag-n-drop builder) and edit basic web design
- Design social media creative
- Edit videos for social media posts
- Edit audio-files for our podcast
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home if you want to (also after the pandemic )
- Free lunches, when the office re-opens
- A competitive salary, of course
- Extra Legal benefits when opting for a payroll contract in Belgium
- Training on demand
- Become part of the coolest team… well… ever.
Sounds and reads like you? Apply now!
So far everybody that applied has safely survived