LOCATION: Berchem, Be COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
We are looking for an IT Copywriter with a strong hands-on mentality to help us establish a strong company Brand.
Your keen writing skills and clear communication will be the foundation for the tone of voice for all our products.
In close cooperation with our marketing team, you will be fundamental in building a strong and unique identity for our products and our brand.
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko.Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- Native-level English writing skills
- +2 years of copywriting or creative writing experience
- IT or Development experience (eg worked at a previous IT company, was a developer, IT-related degree or certifications)
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Team-player mentality
- Growth mindset
- Experience with Jira or ServiceNow
- French writing
- Study company products
- Research and write topics directed in the content plan. Topics include: Integration, IT, Development, Jira, ServiceNow and project management.
- Establish tone-of-voice for all of our content
- Write product updates (Exalate and Table Grid) directed by Product Marketer
- Write sales enablement resources in collaboration with Product Marketer
- Collaborate with Content Manager to generate new thought leadership and SEO topics
- Join marketing team in optimizing compelling ad and landing page copy
- Write and optimize social media copy
- Review product documentation for English writing and tone-of-voice