Scala / Java Engineer
LOCATION: Lviv, UA / Berchem, BE
COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
Fed up of meaningless IT projects?
Tired of jobs that bring neither good money nor satisfaction?
Join our team that Atlassian Experts! Together we will make a change!
What we need:
- Strong knowledge of software architecture;
- Proficiency in Agile software development;
- Knowledge of design patterns;
- At least basic knowledge of functional programming;
- Experience in Scala, or at least Java 8.
Must-have skills : SBT, Maven, REST, SQL, Guice/Spring IoC, good written and spoken English.
Will-be-a-plus skills : Atlassian frameworks, Scala knowledge, Play Framework, MongoDB, ReactiveMongo, Akka http, React.js, Webpack.
- Developing of new addon for JIRA server from scratch;
- Implementing new features and improvements for Play App for JIRA cloud;
- Developing of React.js front-end App.
Tech-stack of the project : Scala, Maven, SBT, OSGI, Play Framework, Akka, Jersey, Guice, Active Objects, ReactiveMongo, React.js, Flux, Webpack.
Who are we?
iDalko is a Belgium-based company that formed back in 2011. Initially, we were dealing with the whole range of Atlassian products, providing support to users of various Atlassian tools.
In 2013 we started introducing our own products:
As great as Atlassian products are, we know they all have their own flaws. This is why we decided to introduce new software pieces, so as to make the work of any Atlassian developer much easier!
In May 2016, we opened our own office in Lviv.
Here’s what your working environment will be like:
- flexible schedule
- fruits, pizza, coffee
- business trips to Europe
- fun – kicker, board games, and team events
Make yourself an expert.