Lead IT Recruiter
LOCATION: Berchem, BE COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
iDalko is a fast-growing technology scale-up with ambitions for world domination (tongue in cheek). We are a solution partner doing consultancy on Atlassian tools (like Jira and Confluence) to the local Belgium and French market. And we sell an enterprise synchronization solution Exalate on a global scale.
Some of our local clients are: Brussels Airport, KBC, Agfa, Barco, Napoleon Games, …
Some of our international clients are: Samsung, Verizon, IBM, Dell, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, ...
A glimpse into the company values and culture:
- There is no micromanagement at iDalko, you are required to work independently, make decisions and own the results;
- We value proactiveness in projects as well as in daily tasks;
- The initiative is appreciated when you also act on it;
- We thrive on diversity & respect in all interactions;
- We are in sync, meaning we keep things aligned, and well communicated so that the teams can collaborate smoothly;
- And we enjoy the journey we are on because our team consists of people who inspire each other and work great together.
what will you do?
- Manage full-cycle recruiting, search, interview and hire candidates from different countries;
- Analyze and improve recruitment processes;
- Use different recruitment tools depending on the vacancy;
- Collaboration with Hiring Managers, HR colleagues and recruiting agencies;
- Analyze job and salary market;
- Take full ownership of the recruitment at iDalko, including reporting.
Who are you?
- English - Upper-Intermediate level and higher;
- 2+ years experience in IT Recruiter role;
- Experience with vacancies in different countries;
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Ability to build long-term relationships with people.
- Spectacular office in the South of Antwerp;
- IT equipment for efficient work;
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~90 employees in total) and international company;
- Daily practice in written and oral English;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth, business trips if required;
- Attractive salary and extra benefits
- Comfy atmosphere including a very multicultural company kitchen, fitness, dartsboard... and legendary colleagues
Send us your resume! We look forward to meeting you!