Level 1/2 Support Engineer
LOCATION: Lviv, UA COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
As a Support Engineer, you’ll be part of a team of highly skilled technical professionals whose primary responsibility is to deliver top-quality products and world-class support. You will provide technical expertise while collaborating with support staff, engineers, managers to deliver service excellence and execute on strategic and tactical goals.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative problem solver, and committed team player. The candidate will have a passion for driving efficient and effective technical support operations, defining and solving problems, and exhibit a strong customer-focused attitude.
- 2-3 years of experience in IT, Service Desk/Help Desk/Enterprise/Datacenter software support;
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC);
- Experience in using issue trackers;
- English B2 and higher (written and spoken);
- Effective troubleshooting skills and experience;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze log information, packet captures, security alerts, and artifacts;
- Effective written and oral communication, ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and concise manner;
- Experience with live customer communications: call, live demo;
Would be a plus:
- Experience in using Atlassian Software(JIRA/Confluence);
- Experience with a live chat app;
We care about your career!
- Through 1-0-1 and more formal performance reviews, we work with you to identify how you like to achieve your long-term professional goals;
- We believe in continuous learning and we cover for professional training, conferences, and workshops;
- Flexible schedule;
- Direct communication with Management and possibility to influence processes, you will be heard;
- Health insurance;
- The cozy and family-like atmosphere of the small European product company;