DevOps / Linux Systems Engineer
LOCATION: Berchem,BE Or Paris, FR Or Lviv, UA COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
Looking to do things that really make a change? Join us as a DevOps / Linux Systems Engineer at iDalko.
- English B2
- You have hands-on experience with installing, upgrading, the maintenance and configuration of Linux based environments.
- Scripting with Groovy, Bash, Python
- Experience with Docker and Docker-compose.
- Engineering databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MsSql), email systems, proxy software (Apache, Nginx), application servers (Apache Tomcat).
- Experience with Atlassian products
- You work with responsibility and empathy and as such require no micro-management
- You are communicative and very analytical.
- Delivering quality makes you proud.
- You are not a copy-paste master but a creator
- Deploying and upgrading of Operating and Database systems
- Configuring reverse proxies
- Upgrading Atlassian environments
- Monitoring services
- Analyzing performance issues and resolving them
Bonuspoints for experience with:
- Docker orchestration tools (K8s, Swarm)
- Cloud solutions (Google cloud, AWS)
- Common sense