DevOps / Linux Systems Engineer
LOCATION: Berchem, BE / Paris, FR / Lviv, UA
COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
Information technology evolves quickly and new technologies are introduced at a breathtaking pace. Companies are looking at cloud computing, micro-services, kubernetes, docker and other approaches to scale their capability to cope with the ever increasing global competition.
We believe at iDalko that providing technical excellence on a day to day basis is the best way to remain on top of the wave – it’s all about content.
We are looking for people who are passionate about their profession, who love to manage Linux based environments and who want to learn about Atlassian products such as Jira Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and everything which relates to it.
- Hands-on experience with installing, upgrading, maintenance and configuration of Linux based environments;
- Configuring databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MsSql), email systems, proxy software (Apache, Nginx), application servers (Apache Tomcat);
- Fully understanding how an operating system works;
- You are independent but also enjoy to work in a team;
- English B2, C1.
Would be a plus:
- Scripting with Groovy, Bash, Python;
- Experience with Docker and Docker-compose;
- Automating with Chef;
- Experience with Atlassian products.
- Deploy, upgrade, migrate, clone, merge and carve out Atlassian applications;
- Automate as you go using appropriate technologies such as Ansible;
- Set up reliable infrastructures (geo located);
- Deep dive analysis to find performance bottlenecks.
- A professional environment where your contribution is valued;
- A mutually agreed training program to help you increase your skills;
- Interesting and challenging projects where you can learn from your colleagues (and we hope the way around);
- An international team with opportunities for relocation as required;
- And of course a competitive salary, health benefits and other perks