Manual QA Engineer
LOCATION: Lviv, UA COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
Do you love to break things, and do you understand software development? Are you a perfectionist inside and a quality minded QA engineer?
As a QA engineer you’ll be using your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, security, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products. As an active member of our development teams, you will be helping us to increase the quality of our products.
- 4+ years of experience in Software Manual Testing;
- Competent in functional testing, user acceptance testing(UAT), integration testing, system testing, performance testing;
- Experience using issue tracking services;
- Creation/maintenance of test documentation;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML;
- Strong understanding of working client-server applications;
- Clear understanding of software development lifecycle, and process for quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools;
- Experience in Jira, Zephyr/Test Rail and Confluence systems;
- Agile / Scrum experience;
- Basic experience with version control systems (CVS / SVN / GIT);
- UX testing approach and understanding;
- Tracking and resolving issues after UAT, acceptance criteria: Bug, CR;
- Experience in test result evaluation, reporting, and metrics;
- Ability to deal with multiple projects;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with performance testing tools, JMeter;
- Familiar with networking HTTP, HTTPS, SSH ,UDP, TCP, SMTP, FTP;
- Hands-on experience with Rest API.
- Ensure all products and services deliver exceptional quality and reliability through testіng;
- Design, implement and execute regression tests;
- Maintain regression test library and a robust log of all test cases and test results;
- Design, implement and execute build verification test suite;
- Constantly develop and improve test coverage;
- Thoroughly identify and document bugs to ensure issues are addressed before release;
- Translate issues raised in the field into test cases and validations;
- Constantly provide results on the tests execution;
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexible schedule with a possibility to work from home if needed;
- Coverage of professional trainings, conferences and workshops;
- Ability to travel between our offices in Europe at the company exspence;
- Free lunch every Thursday;
- Health insurance;
- Fully equipped workplace in comfortable office in the city center;
- Regular performance review.