Middle QA Engineer
LOCATION: Lviv, UA COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
- Manual execution of test cases;
- Maintain results of test executions;
- Bug reporting and verification;
- Constant self-improvement.
- Practical experience in Software Testing (1 year and more);
- Knowledge of testing theory and test documentation (test cases, bug reports);
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC);
- Experience in using issue trackers;
- English B2 and higher;
- Excellent learning abilities ;
- Good communication skills, attention to detail and teamwork focus.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in using Atlassian Software(JIRA/Confluence);
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies(SCRUM);
- Basic SQL knowledge (writing simple requests).
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~70 employees in total) company;
- European management;
- Comfortable office in the Lviv city center;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good Health Insurance Package;
- Accountant to help with the PE maintenance;
- Possibility to work remotely whenever needed (unlim) — and we had it even before it was cool;
- After the pandemic is over — 2 big Team Events and lots of small ones each year, weekly Team Lunches and the classic set of goodies at the office.