LOCATION: Central European TimeZone COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
About the project:
Exalate is a Leading Cross Company Integration Solution. The Partner ecosystem consists of 130+ partners located worldwide in 40+ countries.
We’re looking for a Partner Manager who will assist in growing Exalate Partner eco-system and improving the Partner Program itself.
Tools you'll be working with: Jira, Confluence, Hubspot, Autopilot, Excel and Google Spreadsheets, Slack, Vidyard and Loom, Pandadoc, Calendly, Canva...
- Sourcing partner prospects.
- Executing reach-out strategies and nurturing sequences, including posting content on Linkedin and other SM.
- Performing full-cycle partner recruitment, including cold and warm outreach, introduction calls, follow-ups: providing partner prospects all the necessary information about the product and partner program.
- Proactively hunt for partnership opportunities, assisted by marketing and automation (Outbound).
- Assist in optimizing the partner onboarding experience and take appropriate action where needed.
- Gather feedback & insights, document, and report to improve the success rate of conversations and increase the number of new partnerships created.
- Offer basic product support via email.
- Tracking and reporting the partner program success.
- English: You have strong and professional English communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Business: You understand partner's point of view and mutual opportunities.
- Fearlessness: You're willing to hop on a call with new people every single day and explain our value proposition.
- Organised: There would be various activities, that you'd have to perform every day. You should be able to keep the focus.
- Attitude: You have a natural affinity for high emotional intelligence. You're proactive, energetic, motivated, with a positive outlook.
- Partner Recruitment: You need to know the basics of the recruitment cycle: from cold outreach to "hire".
- Sales: You'd also assist partners with their sales opportunities. You need to understand, what's happening and what tool partner may use at each step of the sales journey.
Would be a plus:
- You have IT-experience, B2B sales experience OR/AND Partner Recruitment experience.
- You like things to be neat and organized.
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~90 employees in total) company;
- European management;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work remotely whenever needed (unlim) — and we had it even before it was cool;
- Be a part of the coolest team... well ever.