PR & Brand Manager
LOCATION: Berchem, Be COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
We are looking for a PR & Brand Manager that will take charge of establishing the Exalate brand, within the market.
You’ll play a key part in establishing Exalate as a brand new category within the Integration space. You make sure our product gets elaborate features and media coverage and keep an eye out for what our competitors are doing.
Thanks to your drive, excellent communication and planning skills, you build a global awareness for Exalate.
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko.Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- Proven experience of PR and/or Branding skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Knows how to leverage social media tactically for branding and networking purposes (especially LinkedIn)
- Excellent networking skills
- High in emotional intelligence and empathy
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Growth mindset
- Team-player mentality
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- EN copywriting skills
- IT Background
- Development background
- Project Management background
- Brand Strategy & Positioning of Exalate to establish the brand as a new category within the integration space.
- Planning, building and implementing the PR strategy
- Establish relationships with industry influencers and get us featured on popular podcasts, industry blogs, events (speaking), … .
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Monitor brand and competitor mentions as well as find opportunities to generate Exalate mentions
- Build media coverage
- Direct social media team to engage audiences and build brand awareness
- Event Planning