PR & Brand Manager
LOCATION: Berchem, Be COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
The background of the function:
At Exalate we are working on a dream, and we are getting there step by step. Our ambition is to create a world-wide network of companies that can work together in a structured manner.
We learned that companies are suffering from the friction that exist whenever their operational systems are disconnected, and that they have to fall-back on email to exchange information. It is clear that this problem is one of those classified under "We have to live with it because connecting our operational systems is almost impossible to do".
With Exalate, we created a product that allows to close that gap in a straightforward way. With a couple of clicks, you can start to co-operate with your partners without leaving your trusted environment.
The challenge we need to tackle is that people get to know that integrating cross-company is becoming feasible, and that Exalate is the solution for it.
The job of PR/Brand manager is to lay the foundation on which your colleagues can build further to that vision.
We are looking forward to work with someone who is willing to build the 'Cross-Company Integration' category, which will be as universal as 'Slack'and 'LinkedIn'.
Exalate is not a greenfield. With over 1000 customers, and a growth of 200% y-o-y, we tend to think that achieving our vision is a feasible goal
Are you ready to join a team of highly motivated, talented people - check out our vacancy!
You’ll play a key part in establishing Exalate as a brand new category within the Integration space. You make sure our product gets elaborate features and media coverage and keep an eye out for what our competitors are doing.
Thanks to your drive, excellent communication and planning skills, you build a global awareness for Exalate.
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko. Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- Proven experience of PR and/or Branding skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Knows how to leverage social media tactically for branding and networking purposes (especially LinkedIn)
- Excellent networking skills
- Good project management skills to follow up on activities by external experts
- High in emotional intelligence and empathy
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Growth mindset
- Team-player mentality
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- EN copywriting skills
- IT Background
- Development background
- Project Management background
- Brand Strategy & Positioning of Exalate to establish the brand as a new category within the integration space
- Planning, building and implementing the PR strategy
- Identify what can be done internally, outsource what needs to be taken care of by external agencies
- Follow up on all activities outsourced by external experts
- Establish relationships with industry influencers and get us featured on popular podcasts, industry blogs, events (speaking), … .
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Monitor brand and competitor mentions as well as find opportunities to generate Exalate mentions
- Build media coverage
- Direct social media team to engage audiences and build brand awareness
- Event Planning
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to be in charge of your own agenda and to shape your job as you skyrocket our sales numbers.
- Working from home if you want to. (also after the pandemic )
- Free lunches, when the office re-opens.
- A competitive salary, of course.
- Extra Legal benefits when opting for a payroll contract in Belgium.
- Training on demand.
- Become part of the coolest team… well… ever.