Pre Sales Engineer
LOCATION: San José, CR COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
- iDalko is a Platinum Atlassian Partner with operations in Belgium, France, Ukraine, Spain and Costa Rica.
- Our team services the complete stack of Atlassian products, helping our customers to get solutions tailored to their needs.
- We successfully introduced our own Apps that are now sold worldwilde:
- Exalate, a cross-company integration solution
- Table Grid Editor – Next Generation, bringing the power of tables to Jira
- Pivot Gadget
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer for Exalate to join our team in San José, Costa Rica:
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko. Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Previous experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer or Technical Engineer, ideally for a software solution company
- Fluent knowledge of both English and Spanish, verbally and written
- Technical knowledge in issue tracking / ALM Systems
- Eagerness to learn all about our own Apps
- Scripting capabilities to work with our products and understand and change their configuration
- Ability to present himself/herself in a professional manner through excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Capacity to quickly and correctly understand the key elements of customer processes that allows to engage with the customer in order to find the right solution
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to both prospects and customers
- Knowledge of Scala
- Technical background and knowledge in Atlassian and ServiceNow products
- Understand customer needs and use cases
- Develop long-term relationships with customers and prospects, in close collaboration with the sales team
- Persuade clients that our products and services best satisfy their needs
- Make technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs and deliver proof of concept
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Arrange and carrying out product training
- Build and maintain a good technical knowledge on Jira and their add-ons
- Sustain active liaison with the development team to provide customer feedback
- Flexible schedule with a possibility to work from home if needed
- Coverage of professional trainings, conferences and workshops
- Ability to travel to our offices in Europe at the company expense, once the situation allows it
- Regular performance review