LOCATION: Berchem, Be COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
Are you a driven Marketer with a keen interest in cutting edge technology? Then we are looking for you. In close collaboration with both our marketing and product team, you will help shape the look and feel of our marketing campaigns.
You will be the link between the technical and marketing sides by translating new and existing features into strong sales incentives.
Apart from being a key player in creating our strong product image, you keep a keen eye out for how our competitors are positioning their products.
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko.Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- +2 years of product marketing or product management experience
- Experience in market analysis for an IT or technical target audience
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Team-player mentality
- Growth mindset
- Excellent communicator.
- Background in EN copywriting
- IT Background
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Development background
- Project Management background
- Study company products (Exalate and Table Grid For Jira)
- Customer research and documentation
- Collect customer feedback and communicate to internal channels.
- Continuous Competitor & Differentiator research and documentation
- Follow and analyze market trends and thought-leaders for product positioning
- Collect product features from the product-team to translate into marketable benefits for the user.
- Join marketing team in crafting generic narrative and compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Keep customer base updated on latest product updates
- Engage with forums within the ecosystems of software vendors.
- Be a core part of the activation team (UX, Dev, BA, Marketing, Analytics): monitor product performance, come up with measurable events and hypotheses.
- Refine in-product messaging
- Refine Sales Enablement Resources with product and market insights.