Product Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Berchem, Be COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
Are you a driven Marketer with a strong affinity to product and want to be on the front line of creating a complete new product category - Cross Company Integrations?
Then we are looking for you.
In close collaboration with both our marketing and product teams, you will help shape the look and feel of our product story. Thanks to your market research you will be able to tell how to win and have Exalate become the reference in this category
You will be the link between the product and business teams by translating new and existing features into strong sales incentives.
Apart from being a key player in creating our strong product image, you will be the go-to person for anything competitor intelligence, market and customer research.
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko.Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- Create the bridge between the business and product teams.
You understand the vision, the features and the roadmap and how it is built. Within the business team you help your colleagues to understand what is possible with the existing product and what is coming up, within the product team you help with the prioritisation of new developments.
- Help with developing a product strategy by researching the market
- Collect and maintain Competitor intelligence
- Map out and optimize our Monetization model: Competitor-based pricing models, value-based pricing and price sensitivity research.
- Build a sustainable customer feedback mechanism. Requires both qualitative (user interviews) and quantitative (data-analytics) research.
- Sales Enablement: provide sales teams with up-to-date content they will need to close Deals faster.
- Build out and maintain Buyer- and User-persona reports.
- Build out and optimize a “cross-company integration” product positioning and messaging framework that resonates most strongly with Buyer- and User-personas.
- Consult on “cross-company integration” product narrative in all of our marketing messaging.
- Optimize and maintain Marketplace ecosystems.
- +2 years of product marketing or product management experience
- Experience in market analysis for an IT or technical target audience
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Team-player, proactive and analytical mentality
- Growth mindset
- Excellent communicator
- Background in EN copywriting
- IT Background
- Development background
- Project Management background
WHAT we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home if you want to (also after the pandemic)
- A competitive salary, of course
- Training on demand
- Become part of the coolest team… well… ever.