Release Management Consultant
LOCATION: Berchem,BE COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
If you eat product development for breakfast and love getting things done, we got a great offer for you!
iDalko is a company dedicated to providing solutions for agile teams. At the moment, we are looking for a Release Management Consultant for overseeing the development of our products.
What do we expect:
- Master degree in computer sciences and/or similar through experience
- 2+ years of experience managing RLM teams
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows, Virtualization, VMWare, Cloud Computing, Mobile
- Development: Java, Maven, Gradle, Scripting
- Concepts: Agile development methodologies, Configuration management, Devops, Business process modelling
- Excellent written/oral communication & interpersonal skills, including meeting facilitation.
- Understand release management, quality assurance, project management, product portfolio, P&L and team management
- Have a good knowledge of Java development,
- Create Java apps just for fun
- Focus on results
- Speak and write fluent English, Dutch and French (optional)
- Professional certifications
- Entrepreneurial mentality
Would be a plus:
- JIRA power user / administration.
- Knowledge of Confluence, Bamboo, Stash or any other Atlassian tool.
What would your daily schedule include:
- Release management consultancy
- inspiring customers
- training them
- providing advice to them
Together with the users, you are going to establish the release management processes, and translate these into the design and implementation of a customized release management platform.
- Development of a release management platform
Focus on a project with well-documented milestones and deliverables. You will be responsible for keeping this project on track. Plus to that, you will be managing the project to reach its objectives and communicate its progress to our users.
- Technical Account management
We have long-term relations with our customers, and as a technical account manager, you will be responsible for keeping track of their needs and ensuring these are being met in a timely manner.
Who are we?
iDalko is a Belgium-based company that formed back in 2011. Initially, we were
dealing with the whole range of Atlassian products, providing support to users
of various Atlassian tools.
In 2013 we started introducing our own products:
- Table Grid Editor
- Pivot Gadget
As great as Atlassian products are, we know they all have their own flaws. This is why we decided to introduce new software pieces, so as to make the work of any Atlassian developer much easier!