LOCATION: Lviv, UA COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
As a release manager, your main responsibility is to define and implement a release schedule for the whole exalate portfolio. Within the leadership team, you will help to plan out the releases that need to be done for the different products. While the product manager defines what goes in the release — you define when it goes out (according to agreed quality goals)
There are different activities which you will have to manage (together with the release team):
- The cloud operations including all evolutions of the exalate cloud platform.
- The processes related to the integrated security management system.
- The validation of the product builds delivered by the development teams (internal and external).
- The interface with the external ’connector development teams’ who are responsible for delivering and maintaining new connectors.
- Coordinate the release process over all the different teams.
- Define the branching strategy and provide guidance on the tagging of the repository.
- Keep track of the dependencies between the different system components and resolve potential conflicts.
As a release manager, you will have a major impact on the overall SDLC, the tools we use, and how we deliver quality products.
- 3 to 5 years of release and project management.
- Good to excellent understanding of cloud technologies such as Docker, k8s, terraform.
- Experience with information security-related processes, ISO27K certifications, possible security attacks, and how to remedy the risks.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~70 employees in total) company;
- European management;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Full Coverage of Good Health Insurance Package;
- Accountant to help with the PE maintenance.