Sales Development Representative
LOCATION: San José,CR COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
iDalko is a fast-growing technology scale-up with ambitions for world domination (tongue in cheek). We are a solution partner doing consultancy on Atlassian tools (like Jira and Confluence) to the local Belgium and French market. And we sell an enterprise synchronization solution, Exalate on a global scale.
Some of our local clients are: Brussels Airport, KBC, Agfa, Barco, Napoleon Games, …
Some of our international clients are: Samsung, Verizon, IBM, Dell, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, …
We’re looking for a Sales Representative who will assist in sales development for our products (such as Exalate and the Table Grid Editor).
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Respond engage and qualify inbound leads
- Proactively hunt for sales opportunities, assisted by marketing and automation. (Outbound)
- Assist in optimizing the user onboarding experience and take appropriate action where needed.
- Gather feedback & insights, document and report to improve success rate of conversations and increase the amount of demo’s for our products.
- Manage demo-scheduling of AE’s and plan next steps to follow up.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone, email and chat.
- Offer basic support in live chat (based on documentation) and dispatch to technical support where required.
Who are you ?
- You have strong and professional English communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- You have a strong capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by our products.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on a call with new people every single day and explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- You have a natural affinity for sales and a high emotional intelligence. You're energetic, motivated, with a positive outlook and are goal-oriented (Always be closing)
- You have demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Ideally (although not a necessity), you have previous experience with B2B sales in SaaS.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- B2B Inside sales experience