Sales Development Representative
LOCATION: Lviv,UA or Berchem,BE COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
We’re looking for a Sales Development Engineer who will help our customers to get the maximum benefit from our products (such as Exalate and the Table Grid Editor). The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, able to understand the wishes of our contacts and take appropriate action to build a report with the customer. You will represent the customer within the organization.
Who are you ?
You're energetic, motivated, with a positive outlook. You want to learn how software products get developed and marketed in a worldwide arena and be part of an explosive growth.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED SKILLS?
- Provide basic customer support through JIRA Service Desk and live chat. We want to cover the American time zone.
- Define customer's problem, clarify the scenario to reproduce the problem, provide a solution if available in the knowledge base
- Reproduce reported issues during the support process
- Collaborate with development in order to solve the problem the sooner the better
- Provide answers for questions which don’t require development involvement
Escalate appropriately to the development team
Help to document troubleshooting solutions that can be used to prevent future problems
Review the documentation and check the new functionality to use it whenever getting a request which can be served from the documentation
Frequently communicate with your peers and colleagues about the progress of these tasks, impediments and risks
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- perfect English (B2-C2)
- Fluent handling of computer programs. You always look for ways to do things quicker. You get the shiffers of slow systems.
- You don't take a no for granted.
- You understand time management and can balance your focus
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proactively identify ways to improve
WHO WE ARE
iDalko is a Belgium-based company that formed back in 2011. Initially, we were dealing with the whole range of Atlassian products, providing support to users of various Atlassian tools.
In 2013 we started introducing our own products:
In May 2016, we opened our own office in Lviv.
Here’s what your working environment will be like:
- flexible schedule
- fruits, pizza, coffee
- business trips to Europe
- fun – kicker, board games, and team events
Make yourself an expert.