LOCATION: San José, CR COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
We are looking for a Level 1 Technical Support Hero who has the charisma of “connecting” with people and enjoys problem-solving challenges.
We believe your results-driven personality will help our customers to succeed from our products (such as Exalate and the Table Grid Editor).
Are you energetic, motivated, and have a positive outlook to understand our customer’s problems? And enough passion to dig deep to find the solution? Join us, we want you!
- iDalko is a product software company in the status of Platinum Atlassian Partner.Our Products (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/22511/idalko) are created by the team of professionals from Belgium, Ukraine, Spain, Canada, and Costa Rica and are actively used by big and small companies around the globe to collaborate and extend the Jira functionality.
- Our Consultancy Team, consisting of DevOps, Linux and Atlassian Engineers, is heavily involved in the day to day operations of our customers, helping them to use the Atlassian tools to their maximum, performing data migrations, advanced workflow configurations and much more.
- We consider ourselves agile and believe very strongly that quality software can only be developed if the whole team ’lives the product’. This approach helps us in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards. We want to be proud of our work.
- Our experts are constantly learning by attending conferences, passing courses, reading and sharing their knowledge with the team, we are always open to discuss the technologies and approaches and try out something new.
- Pro-activity is the main value at Idalko.Join us! Make yourself an expert.
- English (B2-C2)
- Clear understanding the software development life cycle
- Perfect soft skills and problem-solving
- Time management skills
- Highly motivated, attentive to details and result-oriented
- Experience as service desk or another customer support role.
- Technical background (Java, QA)
- Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Service Desk);
- Provide customer support through JiraService Desk and live chat app
- Define customer's problem, investigate it and reply the questions which don’t require development involvement
- Reproduce reported issues during the support process
- Collaborate with other departments in order to solve the problem asap
- Define complex cases and escalate to the Level 2-3 Support or development team
- Document troubleshooting solutions that can be used to prevent future problems
- Frequently communicate with your peers and colleagues about the progress of these tasks, impediments and risks