LOCATION: Europe COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
As a technical copywriter, you are able to create a variety of product-related content for different purposes and educate readers on software integration, ITSM, work management systems, and the product.
iDalko is a fast-growing technology scale-up with ambitions for world domination (tongue in cheek). We are a solution partner doing consultancy on Atlassian tools (like Jira and Confluence) to the local Belgium and French market. And we sell an enterprise synchronization solution Exalate on a global scale.
Some of our local clients are: Brussels Airport, KBC, Agfa, Barco, Napoleon Games, …
Some of our international clients are: Samsung, Verizon, IBM, Dell, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, ...
A glimpse into the company values and culture:
- There is no micromanagement at iDalko, you are required to work independently, make decisions and own the results;
- We value proactiveness in projects as well as in daily tasks;
- The initiative is appreciated when you also act on it;
- We thrive on diversity & respect in all interactions;
- We are in sync, meaning we keep things aligned, and well communicated so that the teams can collaborate smoothly;
- And we enjoy the journey we are on because our team consists of people who inspire each other and work great together.
- Native or proficient English speaker
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Proven work experience in technical copywriting
- Software development or IT background
- Ability to work on multiple projects, work and communicate with other team members, and deliver on deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Being proactive, communicative, and results-driven
- Experience in working with task management systems like Jira, ServiceNow, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, and so on
- Experience in working with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Console, and Ahrefs
- Experience in working with an integration solution like Mulesoft, Unito, Workato, etc
- French, Spanish or Dutch knowledge
- Work with the senior IT copywriter to gain an in-depth knowledge of the product
- Create original high-quality content appropriate for the intended audience (blog posts, technical articles, use cases, thought leadership pieces, product updates, …)
- Monitor the metrics that measure the success of blog performance
- Analyze, update, and maintain the existing content
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to provide technical feedback/insight when needed
What's In it for you?
- Spectacular office in the South of Antwerp; or remote work
- IT equipment for efficient work;
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~90 employees in total) and international company;
- Daily practice in written and oral English;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth, business trips if required;
- Attractive salary and extra benefits
- Comfy atmosphere including a very multicultural company kitchen, fitness, dartsboard... and legendary colleagues if you can come to the office