Technical Sales Engineer
LOCATION: Berchem,BE COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
Are you proud of your technical skills and do you love working with organisations to find a solution for their problem?
We are looking for technical sales engineers to provide advice and support to our prospects and customers about our Atlassian based services and our products Exalate and Table Grid Editor.
You will be our key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice.
The tasks carried out by technical sales engineers include:
- understand customer needs and use cases;
- develop long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- build and maintain a good technical knowledge on Jira and their add-ons;
- persuade clients that our products and services best satisfies their needs;
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- work on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required;
- arrange and carrying out product training;
- prepare sales performance reports;
- meet regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- make technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- sustain active liaison with the development team to provide customer feedback;
Who are we?
iDalko is a Belgium-based company that formed back in 2011. We are dealing with the whole range of Atlassian products, providing support to users of various Atlassian tools.
We successfully introduced our own products, sold worldwide:
– Table Grid Editor
– Pivot Gadget
We have a no-nonsense start-up mentality.
Contact us or send your CV.