- Work with internal teams(SMEs/ BDs/ developers/ content writers) to get an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements.
- Create high-quality documentation appropriate for the intended audience, in line with the brand tone and voice.
- Explain complex concepts in a concise manner with an eye for detail and technical accuracy.
- Write easy-to-understand, crisp, and clear UI text, online help, and developer guides.
- Analyze existing and potential content for improvement with a focus on single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain information architecture (taxonomy of the docs and such).
- Establish and monitor a set of metrics that measure the success of documentation performance.
- Proven work experience in technical writing
- Excellent written & communication skills in Dutch
- Ability to undertake multiple projects, work & communicate with a diverse team, and deliver on deadlines
- Basic ability to understand code (mostly scripting languages)
- Experience in creating manuals, schemes, diagrams, video documentation, and presentations.
- UX text writing experience.
- Being proactive, analytical, and results-driven
- Likes to have the job done with the highest quality
* We also kindly request to attach to your CV a portfolio with project samples that showcase your expertise in documentation writing.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with work management systems like Jira, Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow, etc.
- Dutch/French/German/Spanish knowledge.
- Software development or IT background
- CSS and HTML knowledge
- Experience in working with KnowledgeOwl.
- Through 1-0-1 and more formal performance reviews, we work with you to identify how you like to achieve your long-term professional goals;
- We believe in continuous learning and we cover for professional training, conferences, and workshops;
- Flexible schedule;
- Direct communication with Management and possibility to influence processes — you will be heard;
- Ability to travel between our offices at the company expense;
- Health insurance;
- Cozy and family-like atmosphere