LOCATION: Lviv, UA COMMITMENT: Full-time DESIRED START: Immediately
About the project:
As a technical writer, you will bridge the gap between complex software technologies and users, no matter what their background is.
- Making documentation attractive to be read;
- Planning, organizing, developing, and maintaining all aspects of the content in the type and form that best suits the needs of the target audience;
- Cooperation with developers, CEO and BD;
- Establishing and monitoring a set of metrics that measure the success of documentation performance.
- Excellent English skills;
- Experience in creating manuals, schemes, diagrams, video documentation, presentations, CSS and HTML;
- Basic ability to read and modify code;
- Proactivity, analytical skills and results-driven approach;
- Always aiming for getting the job done with the highest quality;
* We also kindly request to attach to your CV a portfolio with project samples that showcase your expertise in documentation writing.
Would be a plus:
- UI text writing experience;
- Jira and Confluence knowledge;
- Dutch/French/German/Spanish knowledge;
- Technical background and/or experience in the Support.
We care about your career!
- Through 1-0-1 and more formal performance reviews, we work with you to identify how you like to achieve your long-term professional goals;
- We believe in continuous learning and we cover for professional training, conferences, and workshops;
- Flexible schedule;
- Direct communication with Management and possibility to influence processes — you will be heard;
- Ability to travel between our offices at the company expense;
- Health insurance;
- Cozy and family-like atmosphere of the small European product company.