Get early access to the new ServiceNow connector for Exalate
You have been invited to try out our completely new connector for the Exalate synchronization tool. Use Exalate to integrate ServiceNow with Jira, Github, Zendesk Confluence or even another ServiceNow instance.
Sync almost anything
Use Exalate to sync issues across ServiceNow & other issue trackers or service desks
Exalate is the most complete & flexible synchronization tool on the planet for issue trackers and task management systems. Such as ServiceNow and Jira.
Using synchronization, you'll be able to set up a seamless collaboration between teams using ServiceNow and teams using other supported apps.
Covers a wide variety
of use cases
- Choose whether to sync data in both directions or unidirectionally
- Sync all data, including labels/tags, comments and attachments
- Each party defines what is private or shared
- Sync incidents out of the box
- Adapt to your needs with a flexible scripting engine
- Cut delays with instant synchronization
- You can integrate more than just ServiceNow and Jira. Exalate supports other issue trackers such as HP QC/ALM, Confluence, Github, etc. Expand your network through Exalate.