What you will learn in this course
- Describe the hierarchy of Cloud administration (Cloud only).
- Configure site or system and Jira settings.
- Set up users and groups and control access to your products and configure global permissions.
- Create and configure projects with configurations like project permissions and roles.
- Map your organization’s business requirements to Jira configurations by creating issue types, workflows, fields, and screens to make it easy for your users to get their work done.
- Configure sprint and board permissions so users have the appropriate access.
- Create a set of standard schemes and configurations that you can use to stamp out new projects and apply to already existing projects.
What you need to succeed this course
- Basic Jira knowledge.
- Jira Essential course or Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset.
- Basic understanding of Jira projects, issues, issue type and workflow.
Book This Training