Realizing the Power of Jira Reporting & Dashboards
What you will learn in this course
- Create and configure reports & dashboards.
- Select the appropriate report/gadget to answer a question, given scenario.
- Read and interpret reports and gadgets.
- Select gadgets for use in wallboards.
- Create and configure wallboards.
- Use a Jira report in Confluence.
- Configure appropriate access to reports.
- Share dashboard.
What you need to succeed this course
- Basic familiarity of Jira Software to include: Navigating through the UI, viewing boards, and issues.
- Basic understanding of Jira Query Language (JQL) to include: Creating queries with date ranges and compound clauses using AND/OR.
- Basic understanding of Jira Workflows.
- Basic understanding of Jira Filters to include: Sharing filters with other Jira users, setting filter permissions.
Book This Training