Get early access to the new Zendesk connector for Exalate
You have been invited to try out our completely new connector for the Exalate synchronization tool. Use Exalate to integrate Zendesk with Jira, Github, Confluence or even another Zendesk instance.
Use Exalate to sync issues across Zendesk & other issue trackers or service desks
Exalate is the most complete & flexible synchronization tool on the planet for issue trackers and task management systems such as Zendesk and Jira.
With the Exalate sync tool you can experience an intuitive collaboration between teams using Jira and Zendesk by synchronizing issue data automatically across your instances.
Covers a wide variety
of use cases
- Choose whether to sync data in both directions or unidirectionally
- Sync all data, including labels and comments
- Each party defines what is private or shared
- Sync issues out of the box
- Adapt to your needs with a flexible scripting engine
- Cut delays with instant synchronization
- You can integrate more than just Zendesk and Jira. Exalate supports other issue trackers such as HP QC/ALM, Confluence, Github, etc. Expand your network through Exalate.